Every Sisco Safety employee undergoes an extensive hiring process including 2 or 3 rounds of interviews with various members of our team such as our office manager and the owners. Potential employees are also expected to pass initial and random drug tests as well as a 7-year federal background check. All safety specialists are certified to complete inspections in the states of North and South Carolina, with plans in place to expand to surrounding states.
If you are interested in becoming part of Sisco Safety please view our open positions below and submit all resumes to email@example.com.
Job Description Sisco Safety is looking for sprinkler inspectors to complete inspections at our Greensboro and Durham, North Carolina locations. Candidate should be familiar with fire sprinkler inspections and services. Experience and certifications with the following is required:
Candidate should feel comfortable dealing with co-workers, clients, and/or being on a team that provides service to both
- Water Based (NFPA 25)
- Working knowledge of Fire Alarms (NFPA 72, 70)
- NICET 3 or above certification
- NC Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractors License
large and small clients, working as part of a team or working alone. Ideal candidate should feel comfortable leading a
team to deliver company services to clients.
When the candidate is not on service calls, he/she should perform general leadership support duties, prepare/maintain
inventory in the warehouse, prospecting and talking with clients or other activities as instructed by manager. Candidate
must pass a drug and background check, which are given at random after initial screening.
- Personal integrity
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable being a member of a team
- Ability to work alone on a schedule
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Enjoys learning
- Inspect and testing of Water-Based systems per NFPA 25
- Conduct service calls and help create and develop proposals and solutions for client-base
- Mentor and train other inspectors
- Provide on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs
- Use online software to complete inspections and prepare accurate service reports
- Know and follow current NFPA codes to perform accurate and efficient inspections
- Maintain company vehicle and tools
- Other duties may be required as client needs and relationships develop
- MUST HAVE NICET 3 AND NC Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractors License
- General mechanical abilities
- Ability to lift 60lb
- Working knowledge and general awareness of safety requirements
- Typical work hours are 8-5, however we work as our client’s needs require
- Perform other activities as directed by management.
- Candidates must pass random drug and background check
- Good interpersonal skills needed to interact with clients
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Must be well versed in the safe use of general hand tools and power tools
- Active Driver License, in good standing required, must meet safe driving policy criteria